Well, my prediction last night kinda came true and kinda didn't... I woke up desperate for a wee and had to rush to the bathroom, that bit of the prediction was true, but my bladder allowed me to stay asleep until 5am thankfully.
My 'Morning Stability' score on my Visible was another 3 so I can finish the week off with a few laps, sit-ups, cruches and twists again.
I've taken my second blood pressure reading with my new machine and it was a lot higher than on the original machine, but still low (116 again).
I had 2 liquid breakfasts this morning - my usual glass of water to pop my morning pills with, including a 5-HTP this morning, and a bottle of Wonky Orange juice.
I've also brushed my teeth and started a new bottle of mouthwash.
The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear again, so time to crack on with my day again now I reckon - a day of getting Steve's savings onto the spreadsheet I reckon, which will break my heart all over again, but never mind.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment