Thursday, 23 July 2026

Mornin' all

Well, I've woken up to a 'Morning Stability' score of 2 so I definitely won't be exercising today.  I took my blood pressure and it was at the low end of my normal range, then I popped my 12 morning pills and had my breakfast.


The daily virus scan was all clear and I've remembered to put a new blood pressure monitor into my basket that is GP approved so I hope it'll be more acceptable by my GP practise now lol


I'm seeing my best friend in a few hours, so I'll put my breakfast photo up, then today's to-do list and clear off the sofa so that he can sit down lol  I'm also expecting an Olio-er at 5pm and I'll have to remember to put in my Amazon order after that.  I've also gotta do my laundry at the weekend 'cos I've only got 1 set of underwear left lol


This first blog post of the day is getting a bit long, so I'm gonna resize my breakfast photos then get today's to-do list together.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment