Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Mornin' all

Well, I had a late start to my morning and I'm quite chilly this morning but can't be arsed to put the cover onto the duvet and back onto the bed lol


So far this morning, I've taken my blood pressure which was back down to my high-normal of 108, popped my 13 morning pills and had my breakfast of a bottle of Wonky Orange juice.  I'll get my breakfast photo up when my monthly virus scan has finished.


My 'Morning Stability' score was a huge 4 out of 5 today, so I can do both sets of laps and exercises today, before my groceries turn up this morning and after a hopefully protein-packed lunch.


I hope all my groceries are available, but it's no biggie if they aren't today 'cos most of it is herbs for my Workings and protein bits to go with my veggies but I've got bread in the freezer and protein powder and a few meal replacements if none of it is there.


Time to wash up my breakfast bottle and do my first set of exercises of the day after I've put today's to-do list together now I reckon.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment