Friday, 24 July 2026

Product Review: Cl-ear Express Ear Spray 45ml

Cl-ear Express Ear Spray 45ml
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

I bought this because my ears were starting to get clogged up with wax and I wanted to avoid taking up a medical appointment, so I thought I'd give this a try.


I figured it'd just be a spray version of my usual anti-wax drops so got half a ball of cotton wool cut up and balled it, ready to pop into my ears in preparation for being deaf.


I read the instructions twice and didn't believe that the spray would come out of my ear... it'd settle on the blockage and slowly work like my usual drops, right?


Nope.


I was wrong.


I sprayed the oil into my ear and it started coming out before I'd even fully taken the nozzle out of my ear, so I tilted my head even flatter but the spray kept coming.


There's no way that it could clear the wax if there was no spray left in my eardrum, right?


Wrong again.


As more and more of the spray came out I was rapidly wiping it away from my jaw and neck until I'd use up the whole of the cotton wool ball on just that one ear.


I closed my other ear and I could already hear the radio clearer and louder than I could before I used it.


I got a few tissues ready now that I knew more of what to expect and did the other ear.


Same thing happened.


I wiped the spray away from my jaw and neck until it had all come out, dried my jaw and neck off and repeated the test on the other side.


I could hear clearly!


I wouldn't need to get my ears syringed after all!


If your ears frequently get clogged with wax and you are fed up of regular earwax cleanings with water at your GP surgery, then get this and a box of tissues into your basket!


No comments:

Post a Comment