I've given the blood pressure monitor it's first unofficial trial run to check that I'd put the batteries in the right way around and that it did actually work before my first official read tomorrow.
The first number I saw when it had finished measuring was 80 and my immediate thought was "holy shit! It's never been that low before!" I glanced above it and saw a reading of 131 which is more like I was expecting and more like the pharmacy reading, but still higher than it's ever been on my original machine, so tomorrow morning will be the first official test of it because I've had a pretty rough day today, I'm hot, sweaty, swollen and wobbly as well as being more than 15 hours since I took my first reading so of course it's gonna be higher! It'll be interesting to see what it says tomorrow morning and if my normal range is different to what it has been since I first got the original machine.
Tomorrow starts the new readings with new photos and a lot more working out what is normal for me.
I haven't opened the other delivery yet... that's all kitchen stuff, so can wait until tomorrow without any kind of issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment