A veeeery late lunch today after waiting impatiently for an engineer to come out and move my home phone over to digital. That was the first thing I was proud of today, then I decided to try another first with preparing, cooking and eating my very first ever fresh (as opposed to the frozen chunks I've had in the past) sweet potato, cooked in my air fryer. I was sooo proud of myself for managing the entire 40 minute cook all by myself and not exploding the street or hurting myself!
I've literally just started my next blog so that I can document all the new recipes I try thanks to my weekly OddBox delivery - sweet potatoes this week and aubergines next week as long as they are in stock.
I'm also stocked up on veggie proteins so I've got a stuffed chest freezer and a stuffed freezer section of my fridge-freezer, as well as my weekly OddBoxes and plenty of fruit, so I won't go hungry lol
Here's today's double celebratory lunch photo:

No comments:
Post a Comment