Friday, 24 July 2026

Goooood mornin' all!

Well, I'm still absolutely knackered and tonight could potentially be another late night 'cos the deliveries that were supposed to be here on Saturday are actually arriving today apparently, so it could be yet another late night again.


I've taken my blood pressure and it was at the low end of my normal range at 103.  My 10 morning pills have been popped and I've used my newest medication this morning, which got to work pretty much immediately.  I've had my breakfast and I'm now feeling a bit icky which apparently is one of the common side effects of the new prescription but I'm breathing better already, so that's a relief.


My 'Morning Stability' score was 3 today, so I'm gonna do today's exercises while I wait for my deliveries.


The daily virus scan was all clear so that's a positive and means that it's time to get my breakfast photo up, then today's to-do list together while I enjoy my first hot drink of the day.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment