I'm well and truly knackered this morning, but never mind eh?
My 'Morning Stability' score was 3 again this morning, my blood pressure was 109 and I've had a liquid breakfast of my normal glass of water to wash my 10 morning pills down with and the last of the juice.
I've gotta remember to phone up for that medical appointment today - hopefully over the phone otherwise it'll be another £20 trip in the taxi to get there and back for a 5 minute appointment.
The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear, so that's good news to start the day off with.
I've got one of my regular Freeglers coming this afternoon, then I can finally flop and recover.
Time to get today's breakfast photos resized and put up, then today's to-do list then get today's blood pressure photo and this month's spreadsheet up on my health site, before doing today's exercises then not moving from the sofa.
BBS-ish
No comments:
Post a Comment