Monday 14 February 2022

Mornin' all

And so it begins.  

 

This is the week that I'll only be eating and drinking (other than water and fruit squash) if/when my carer makes it for me.  It's (sausages for my carer and) chips on the menu today and I'm making a prediction right now that it'll be me who makes it and I'll go completely calorie free for the first day this week.


I've remembered to move the electricity money over to the joint account for Steve to get credit for, just started the virus scan and I'm gonna go and weigh myself so that I can get it logged into FitBit and last week's spreadsheet up on my site.  When my carer wakes up for more than a few seconds, I'll take my morning pills and remind him to take his because apparently that's what I've got to do from now on "so that I remember to take them all.  I've only gotta take them in the morning, so if you remind me when you take yours then I'll be sorted for the day" so that's something else I've gotta take responsibility for now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment