Thursday 18 August 2022

No photo of my lunch today because...

...t'was the last Graze punnet and a chocolate soya milk and banana smoothie, so you would just have seen a brown smoothie container.


Gonna crack on with the editing I started this morning now, then celebrate the end of the novella by doing the washing up while Steve's at his medical appointment then make his 6th meal in two days for him, compared to his one meal this week for both of us.  I'll potentially be making all his meals again tomorrow and Sunday but I need to persuade him to make Saturday's lunch 'cos it's too many pans that are too heavy for me to juggle.  Assuming that I make tomorrow's lunch, that'll be 9 meals in three days and I'll only have eaten 6 of 'em... apparently he makes all my meals and drinks for me though <shrug>


I've just taken my lunchtime pill, so I'm all dosed up until tonight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment