Wednesday 5 October 2022

I was wrong, so so wrong

I'm about 85% sure that I said this morning that my weekly virus scan wouldn't be finished until lunchtime and therefore my backups wouldn't be finished until after lunch so I'd have to go without my lunch, while Steve had his yeah?


I was so so wrong.


My virus scan finished at just gone 10am and my backups finished just over an hour later, so I can have lunch and Steve's even said that he'll cook it "because it's your birthday" too and we're gonna have an extra Caffe Nero treat this afternoon too, so I'll have over 1,500 calories in my belly today, which is totally unexpected, but I'm not complaining at all!  I need all the calories I can get between now and the start of NaNo so I'm not gonna turn down anything that gets more calories into me between now and February!


Ideally I'd like to be 2kg overweight by the end of October 'cos I'm not gonna be able to eat or drink anything that involves putting my laptop on the floor for the first week to 10 days so I'll pretty much be living on liquids like instant soup and mugs of drinking chocolate, with maybe the occasional few biscuits here and there if my body starts complaining too loudly about not having anything solid to process.


I'm wondering how my body will react to having a bottle of J2O in my belly very first thing on 1st November with absolutely nothing else in there? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment