Friday 21 October 2022

Steve's been...

...fed for the third time today (I've eaten once) and I've just taken my last couple of pills of the day, so I'm just waiting for the side effects to kick in now.  I'm on track for putting in a 12 hour day today which, if I achieve it, will make it a 58 hour week and 23 hours overtime.  Assuming I put in another 12 hour tomorrow I'll have worked double the minimum in 6 days and my carer hasn't even achieved 2 hours yet this week, so unless he cares for me for 18 hours a day, each day of the weekend, he's going to miss the minimum by a loooong way yet again.


I'm gonna publish this and start closing down my programmes 'cos there's only 22 minutes of care left and I'm not even tired yet, so I'm gonna make it less for me to do when the tiredness hits.


No comments:

Post a Comment