Friday 21 October 2022

Mornin' all

Looks like today's calories will come purely from liquids 'cos my carer hasn't decanted the granola for me, so I'm missing breakfast and I'm predicting right now, at 6.13am that he will be "too tired" to cook because "I woke up every hour from about 10pm to when you came down" even though he was deeply asleep for half an hour between me coming down and him waking up then fell asleep again literally 17 seconds later.  Him eating his breakfast has been the longest he's been awake for so far this morning and I'm predicting, at 6.16am, that he'll be asleep by the time I come back in here after taking his bowl out.


I've taken my morning pills, so my body has got the vitamins and minerals that it needs, I'll just be going hungry again is all.


Steve's finished eating now, so I'd best take his bowl out for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment