Sunday 30 October 2022

On second thoughts...

...I might just about scrape through 80 hours after all - certainly not much more than that though.


With just under 7 hours to go, my carer is 33 hours and 52 minutes short of the minimum which is more than usual by about an hour or so.  Next week is the ideal opportunity to put in 5 hour days 'cos the only time I'll move is to go for wee's and my celebratory J2O but I don't reckon I'll even get two hours out of him all week combined 'cos he won't be cooking for me which is about half an hour each meal and drinks are a maximum of 10 minutes each, so he'd have to make me 6 every hour which ain't gonna happen in reality.  At best I reckon I'll get one or two drinks out of him every day, so less than half an hour a day and I can't see him doing it after lunch on the first day, so I'll get maybe one or two hot drinks for the entire week which is a maximum of 20 minutes.  

 

It'll be interesting to see what he does on Tuesday though, 'cos I'm not bringing the bags in or putting the groceries away so I'm making two predictions at 5.12pm - the first is that he'll whine like a baby about having to take the bags through and deliberately stack them so that he can't move then when the bags are taken through to the kitchen he'll need a wee and everything will be left in the middle of the floor melting and going off which will be my fault of course, same as always.


Well tough.


It's less than 20 days a year that I have off so he'll just have to put up and shut up for 2 days like I do throughout the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment