Monday 31 October 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've just done my weekly weigh-in and because I only ate 3 times last week I've lost 1.5kg which means I'm now only 550g over my ideal weight, so I'll be right at the bottom of the healthy weight range for my height in 7 days time 'cos my only calories will come from my hopefully daily J2O's and because Steve'll still be chomping his way through tomorrow's meat-mountain the week after, I'll be underweight then so I'll have to work even harder to gain weight.  At best I'll be eating once this week (today's lunch) and I won't even be able to get calories from drinking chocolates after today, so I'll be living on water and once-a-day J2O's again at best.  Thanks Steve 😠


I'd best go and make my carer's breakfast for him now, while the virus scan is running, then take my pills and try to stop my belly from rumbling.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment