Tuesday 25 October 2022

Just need...

...to put in another 10 hours between now and Sunday to hit the minimum.  I've already supported my carer for over 11 hours today and the running total of the week so far is nearly 25 hours after only 2 days, so it's gonna be a high support week this week.  I don't reckon I'll get much over an hour's support in total before Sunday from my so-called carer, despite telling anyone who asks that he does well over the minimum required which is total and utter codswollop and I've got proof to back up my claims, unlike my carer.


Should be a pretty easy 12 hour day today, cos I've only gotta put in another 38 minutes to hit that and my carer is snoring away so he's deeply asleep and it'll take him a little while to fully wake up and come out of dreamland 'cos it's such a deep sleep atm.


I'd best take my last pills of the day now then wait for the side effects to kick in.  I was only restless twice last night and it was very soon after I fell asleep according to my FitBit info, so we shall see what it says about my sleep tonight when I wake up tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment