Thursday 27 October 2022

Maths has never been my strong point, but...

...my carer has cared for BOTH of us (doing the washing up twice, bagging up and kinda helping to put away the groceries and making one meal) for less than ⅒ of the time that I've cared for just him so far this week.  He's spent 3 minutes caring just for me when he made and brought in a bottle of squash for me but that's literally the extent of his support so far this week.


I'm not gonna get ratty about it so close to him coming home 'cos he'll want to talk about his medical appointment while I'm putting the top-up shop from his mum away and then I'll have to make him a drink, then his third meal of the day and keep supporting him until I'm finally allowed to crawl into bed again.

➰➰➰


Woops!  Forgot to publish this!  Sorry about that!


Steve's now home, talked about his appointment and been fed, so I'm just 31 minutes short of the 10 hours now which I'm hoping to squeeze in before I head to bed tonight, but I'm not gonna take any risks tonight - my health comes first for a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment