Friday 28 October 2022

My lunchtime prediction was...

...spot on again and pretty much word for word too.  Apparently it's my fault that I haven't eaten anything (other than 10 biscuits) today and it's my fault that I'm not having any tea - if I have anything now, then it'll be about 2am before I can safely lay down without feeling sick, then I'll have to be up with a clear head, cheery mood and well-rested body ready to support my carer at 5am again tomorrow.  Apparently we're definitely having a proper lunch tomorrow because "I get worried about how little you eat sometimes" but he's always known the rules for my cut-off times and I can't eat later than that otherwise I start throwing up.


By the time the take-away arrives, Steve will have eaten 3 full meals today which is more than I've had for the entire week combined.  I wish I was over-exagerating but I had breakfast and lunch on Wednesday and I've been picking at crisps (yesterday) and biscuits for the meals that I've missed during the rest of the week.


Apparently he "make[s] all her meals and drinks for her" though <shrug>


This week has been good preparation for the first two weeks of November when Steve'll be chomping down on meat day after day and I'll be left with literally nothing except water and J2O's again, unless he decides that he'll keep this morning's promise of making me endless drinks, which I honestly can't see happening at all 'cos he hasn't done it for the last 11 years, so why should this year be any different?


No comments:

Post a Comment