Friday 28 October 2022

Mornin' all

How's you all doing this morning?


So far this morning I've set my monthly virus scan running, taken my morning pills and cared for my carer for 43 minutes which is one minute away from what he's provided for me over the last 4 days (he's provided 44 minutes if I remember correctly).  It's 44 minutes now so I've supported him for the same length of time in less than an hour (since I came downstairs) as he's provided for me in 4 days.


I wasn't allowed to go to bed until 8pm again, but still managed 8 hours and 49 minutes of sleep, according to my FitBit, so that's OK.

 

It took about double the amount of squash to get my pills down my neck this morning, which was frustrating and means I'll be stumbling backwards and forwards to the bathroom until I get my breakfast inside me now this morning.


My carer wants his breakfast "in a minute" so I'd best publish this and go and make it for him.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment