Monday 24 October 2022

Morning all aaand...

...bullseye!


Just done my weekly weigh-in and I'm 900g over the top of the healthy weight range for my height, which is where I prefer to be at the end of October and December each year so that I can focus on my writing without worrying about going too far underweight from living on a liquid diet for 8-10 days.  It's easy to lose weight during the rest of the year but I prefer to be overweight 'cos of the two writing challenges that I do each year.


Steve's out of the bathroom now so I'll go and make his first meal of the day for him.  It's gonna be another day of me making all his meals for him again 'cos it's his usual cereal this morning, toast for lunch (after a frozen loaf of bread came apart in my hands yesterday) and his usual sandwiches for tea.


I've already taken my morning pills and just started the virus scan so I'm all set until the rubbish and recycling is collected now.


BBL


No comments:

Post a Comment