Sunday 23 October 2022

Weekly pill dosette box...

...has now been refilled ready for next week and I've got exactly 7 pills left in the bottle then that's all 360 pills taken and I can crack open my new bottle of pills ready for the start of NaNo when I'll need all the help my body can get 'cos of eating so little for the first 10-ish days of November.

 

Steve's found a totaly me-friendly restaurant that is entirely vegan so I can choose literally anything and know that I'll be able to eat it with no problem at all.

 

The first test will be a week tomorrow 'cos there is no menu 'cos of NaNo starting on that Tuesday, so we're gonna have a blow-out take-away from there to see me through until I've written the final word then we'll hopefully have another pig-out from the same place in celebration.


My usual aim is to finish by the time I head to bed on the 10th, but I'd love to finish on the 8th again this year, like I did last year.  I'm not gonna pressure myself to finish on the 8th, but that's my tough target and the 10th is my usual target 'cos that's only 5,000 words a day.  I'm also gonna attempt to have an encouraging J2O as soon as I start - I'm just not sure how my body will react to having it at like 5am on an empty stomach lol


No comments:

Post a Comment