Saturday 22 October 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


Today's breakfast will be a banana or possibly two then the same again for lunch - far from ideal, but better than nothing.


My daily virus scan found one "advanced issue" this morning, which it's currently sorting out for me, so that's OK.


I had to wake Steve up soon after coming downstairs this morning because I couldn't see him breathing, then I taped up his patch test dressing and made us both a lemon instant tea.  I remembered to check the nutritional information on the tub this time and it's got considerably less sugar in it than the drinking chocolate, so I'm gonna let Steve have that rather than the drinking chocolate every morning - there's 5.5g of sugar in one mugful of the tea and 22.7g in the drinking chocolate so there's more than 4 times less sugar in it, but it's still caffeinated so I can only have it "2-3 times a week" on doctors orders.  That's OK though 'cos I'm genuinely not missing the caffeine as much as I did when my GP first told me to cut down!


I've taken my morning pills and drained the bottle of squash, so I'll be going back to tap water instead of the purity of the spring water... that's OK though 'cos it's cheaper lol


Put in a repeat prescription request too, so hopefully that'll be here before the end of the week.  I've got 2 weeks and 2 days left of my AP and 10 days left of my OAB pill so hopefully I've ordered them in time to be delivered before I run out!  


Already cared for my carer for over 90 minutes this morning, which is more than he's cared for me all week combined.  I can't see me getting much (if any) care from him today 'cos MugShots are on the menu which means that only Steve will be having lunch and I'll be making it.  I'll hopefully get a bottle of squash out of him tonight 'cos I'm too much of a short arse to do it myself, but I reckon it'll be another week of under 2 hours of care from my carer and around 80 hours by me... apparently I'm not the carer and he does everything for me <shrug>  You all know that rant off by heart now though, right?  lol

 

I've got another video of him fast asleep that I'm currently uploading to YouTube so that I've got even more proof of how long he spends asleep and how little he supports me in reality.


He's just woken up and gone for a poo, so I'd best publish this and go and make his breakfast for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment