Monday 24 October 2022

News on 24th October 2022

Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com

24th October 2022

Two Ways to Diagnose, and Treat, a Toxic Friendship - Amanda's comment: Yup, I've got one friend in particular who is very parasitic according to the description here. I always have to immediately respond to them and support them however they want and need, but perish the thought that they support me and I'm left with absolute stoney silence until they want me to do the next thing for them!

Friendships should be built on mutual respect

I slept with a friend’s ex 20 years ago, but I still feel so guilty

Ask A Therapist: I Barely Hear From My Friends Anymore. What Am I Doing Wrong?

Friendship is hard to define but its magic exists in how it transcends words

"I think he is the only one of my rivals that I actually got along with" - When John McEnroe spoke about his friendship with Bjorn Borg

Exclusive: Alan Titchmarsh talks close bond with King Charles III

5 social-emotional skills for parents

Weak social ties are just as important as strong ones for greater life satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment