Saturday 29 October 2022

Virus scan has finished and...

...I'm still clear of nasty things, which is always a relief.


I'm under half an hour away from putting in the daily minimum already so it should be a pretty easy 12 or even approaching 13 hour day of support for my carer today and he hasn't even provided a single hour all week combined, so he needs to provide 34 hours and 15 minutes of care before midnight tomorrow, which just ain't gonna happen 'cos he spends 10 hours (minimum) asleep during the day and another 8-10 hours asleep at night too, so there's no way he's gonna be able to provide the minimum required when he'll be asleep for at least 30 hours of the 37½ hours that are left in the week and I'll have doubled the minimum by tonight.


His mum has just called and woken him up so I'm using the opportunity of him being awake to do the maffs on the spreadsheet and it should be about 70 hours by the time I'm allowed to crawl up to bed tonight and low 80's by tomorrow night.  Not the most ever but certainly more than it'll be for the first 10-ish days of November.


Apparently I've got "a lorry-load of [home-made] butternut squash soup" coming so I'll be able to get a few more calories into me when I've finished writing and Steve's still ploughing through all the meat that's coming on Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment