Monday 31 October 2022

No news today soooo...

...when I post my goodnight post tonight, it'll prolly be my last one for 8-10 days so that I can concentrate on my writing and hopefully winning NaNo.


My carer has already told me that he won't be bringing in the rubbish and recycling containers next week and I won't be taking them out on Sunday, so my carer is already refusing to care for me on 2 of the 4 days I need him to in November (the other two days are tomorrow and next Tuesday to bring in and put away all his groceries because there won't be anything for me in either delivery).  Well tough shit, Steve, if you don't bring in and put away your shopping then you owe me £105 for the two weeks of groceries that you waste and I won't be reminding you to take out or bring in the rubbish and recycling either - it's entirely up to you for 10 days twice a year when I do it the other 345 days a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment