Sunday 30 October 2022

Don't reckon...

...I'll hit 80 hours this week 'cos that'd be past my bedtime tonight, but I've already doubled the minimum required, so that's OK considering my so-called carer has only managed 1 hour and 8 minutes this week too... maybe we just haven't needed as much support as usual is all?  Next week and most of the week after will be negligible amounts for both of us 'cos of NaNo but it'll be interesting to see if my carer cares enough to even remember to fill in the spreadsheet, let alone care for me for 5 hours a day.  I'm not gonna be making any meals at all until I've finished writing, so I'm assuming I'll have lost a couple of kilo's before Steve's got through his meat mountain and I'm allowed to eat again.  Apparently "you're definitely eating tomorrow 'cos it's spag bol" but like with the other 5 days this week, I won't believe it until it's in front of me <shrug>


No comments:

Post a Comment