Monday 31 October 2022

Hopefully the final...

...totals for tomorrow's groceries look like this:


My stuff:  £0.00
Steve's stuff:  £46.69
Joint stuff:  £7.98


So Steve's stuff is £38.71 more expensive than the stuff for both of us and I've got precisely nothing on the order for myself despite me being the one to pay for it all.


I'm making a prediction right now, at 3.47pm, that very little of the food will be eaten and will be left until next week, then next week's stuff won't be eaten, so it'll be 3 weeks before I get anything other than water in my stomach despite Steve's promises that tomorrow and next week's order will all be eaten before I finish writing, despite the menus not having anything for me on until the 14th.  I'm making a second prediction, at 3.50pm, that I won't even be able to drink water because the washing up won't be done, so I won't even be able to hydrate myself each day I go without food either.


Far from healthy, but it's normal for us now, that as long as Steve gets what he wants, when he wants then I can fuck right off <shrug>


No comments:

Post a Comment