Wednesday 26 October 2022

I'm about to jinx it now of course, but...

...I've taken each pill at the right time and the right dose every day so far this week, which hasn't happened in a very long time, so I'm bound to miss at least one pill (prolly the lunchtime one, going from past experiences) tomorrow now 😐


I'm all dosed up for the day and Steve's currently eating his third meal of the day, so I've just gotta wait for him to finish his other 2 and his 30 cocktail sausages, crisps and biscuits, then I can take it all out to the kitchen and hopefully have an early night tonight.  It's looking like it'll only be an 11 hour day today, but that's OK 'cos it's still more than double the daily minimum of 5 hours.  Steve's clocked up 39 minutes of care so far this week and he'll prolly only cook once more (on Saturday) this week, so I reckon it'll be a well under 2 hour week from him and I usually put that in by about 8am every day!


He's got half a sandwich left to eat now, so I'm gonna publish this blog post now so that I can take the empty plate out straight away before he falls asleep and knocks it off the arm of his chair.


I've got a medical appointment over the phone tomorrow afternoon and Steve's got someone calling about the mortgage too, so I hope my prescriptions aren't delivered while we're both on the phone otherwise it'll be a wasted trip lol


No comments:

Post a Comment