Monday 31 October 2022

Last comparison photo for 2 weeks

You can probably guess whose is whose plate in todays lunch comparison photo lol


This is my last meal for at least 2 weeks (my next lunch is on 14th November as long as I can persuade my carer to cook that day of course) but I'll hopefully have been able to have 3 breakfasts by then.  If my carer hasn't got through his meat mountain that's due tomorrow, it'll be even longer before I have lunch, but I'm trying to remain hopeful that he'll stick to the menu he's created for himself so that I can have my first lunch of November on the 14th.  I ate 3 times last week and lost almost 1.5kg so I reckon it'll be close to 3kg that I've lost before I'm allowed to eat again, which'll make me underweight, but that doesn't seem to matter to Steve as long as he eats 3 meals and multiple snacks every day.  Tonight will be the last meal I make for him until I've finished NaNo so I'm hoping that he rapidly realises just how often I make his meals for him.


I won't even be allowed to have my go-to meal to rapidly increase my weight of bread and dairy-free spread 'cos I've gotta save the bread for Steve's sandwiches now too, so basically I'll be underweight and losing until the middle of January at the earliest now, but that doesn't seem to matter, right Steve?


Here's today's comparison photo for my last meal until the second week of November:



No comments:

Post a Comment