Saturday 29 October 2022

Mornin' all

I've definitely got my first cold of the year 'cos I've been sneezing and waking up my carer each time since I woke up, which is just what I don't need.

 

I've taken my morning pills and made a hot drink for Steve that he put on one of his tables and promptly fell asleep, so I'm predicting right now, at 6.41am that I won't be having a proper lunch for the 5th day this week, despite Steve's determination and promises yesterday that he'd definitely cook today.  I'm making an additional prediction, at 6.43am that today will be a purely liquids day 'cos I stupidly finished off the biscuits yesterday.  I've just remembered about my vegan cookies though, so that's lunch sorted if my carer doesn't fancy cooking for the 5th time this week... apparently he makes all my meals though <shrug>


NaNo is gonna be the ideal opportunity for Steve to put in 5 hours of care every day 'cos I won't be making any of the meals or drinks, so in theory he'll be able to get credit for doing that for me... in reality though, it'll be purely liquids for literally the first 2 weeks of November 'cos of Steve's meat-filled delivery on Tuesday and the menu we've come up with that takes 2 weeks to finally get rid of it all.  In theory, starting on Tuesday, Steve'll be eating 42 meals and I'll be eating 0 with my only calories coming from ideally hot chocolates and 1 J2O a day but it remains to be seen if I get anything at all other than water and the J2O if I've earnt it.


Not sure if I'll hit the 35 hours of care per week while I'm writing, but it's only 20 days a year that I have off from caring for my carer for 2½ the minimum so I'm not too worried - especially as I don't even get the 35 hours in half the year, let alone each week.


Have I said that I've taken my morning pills?


Woops!  I forgot to publish this over 2 hours ago!


Let's see what I've been up to:


I've managed to do some writerly stuff after last night, thanks to the notes I took and I've asked for feedback on it.  I've published my Facebook memories and I've just made my carer's breakfast for him along with my second hot drink of the day, so I've got at least 330 calories into me if Steve decides against cooking yet again today.


He's almost finished his breakfast (as in he's scraping the bottom of the bowl) so I'm gonna publish before I forget again, then keep caring for my carer until lunchtime.

 

I've just started my daily virus scan almost 3 hours after getting up too lol


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment