Tuesday 25 October 2022

So far this week...

...I've made 5 of Steve's meals and he's made 0 for me.  

I've made him 7 drinks and he's made 0 for me.  

I've cared for him for 19 hours and 8 minutes and he's cared for both of us (doing the washing up and kinda putting the groceries away this morning) for 13 minutes.


Today alone:

He's had breakfast this morning and I haven't.

He's had 9 biscuits for a mid-morning snack and I haven't

He's having 4 slices of heavily spreaded toast, a sharing bag of Doritoes and 3 mince pies for his lunch and I'm left with 2 mince pies for mine.


He's already said that he'll be snoozing this afternoon away so it looks like I'm putting in another 12-13 hour day again and Steve won't even manage 15 minutes in 2 days.


I'm already over half way to the minimum required for the week after 2 days and Steve is yet to hit 15 minutes total for the week, so he's still got the best part of 10 hours to make up in the next 5½ days on top of the 5 hours a day minimum to just about scrape through the minimum required.


He's finished his toast now, so I'd best take his plate out before he falls asleep for this afternoon.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment