Tuesday 25 October 2022

Today's (25th October 2022) late lunch photo

We were supposed to be having pasta, sauce and vegetarian "chicken" pieces for lunch today, but Steve decided against cooking pretty early on this morning so I made him his 5th meal in 2 days and finished off Sunday's delivery of vegan mince pies for my lunch.  He's promised that we'll have today's lunch tomorrow after my virus scan and backups have finished, but I'm not holding my breath.  I've got half a packet of biscuits that I can have tomorrow if Steve decides not to cook for the third day on the trot, then it's instant soup on Thursday so I'll definitely be missing both meals that day too, which takes us to Friday and potentially the only meal my carer (aka my hubby, Steve) will cook this week.  I'm not holding my breath though  😞


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment