Sunday 30 October 2022

Mornin' all

Did the UK readers remember to turn their clocks back so that they could get the extra hour of sleep?


I'm freezing cold this morning, but Steve won't turn the heating on until it's deep snow outside otherwise he'll be hot, so yet again it's all what he wants.


I've already drunk a litre of cream soda this morning 'cos I won't be able to have breakfast again after I've made Steve's and it'll be a very small lunch today 'cos I bet Steve'll want most of the chips and maybe the veg, so I'll be left with 3 vegetarian sausages for my lunch while he has 8 sausages (yep, totally serious), a plateful of chips and at least ¾ of the veg and I'll be left with 3 sausages and at best a few forkfuls of veg... he had the entire bag of onion rings though, so I'm thinking that the 3 sausages are gonna be the majority of my lunch and anything else will be a bonus.

 

I bet I'll be putting the rubbish and recycling out while Steve sleeps off his lunch this afternoon too, same as usual.


I'd best go and get Steve's first meal of the day for him now, hadn't I?


Just had the reminder to take my morning pills come up, so I'll take those first I reckon.


Gotta remember to fill my dosette box up after lunch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment