Monday 24 October 2022

Just...

...taken my last two pills of the day, so I'm just waiting for Steve to eat his third meal of the day made by me so that I can take his plate out and hopefully have a reasonably early night tonight.


As far as the support today goes, the totals break down like this:


Steve's caring total:  0h 0m
My caring total:  12h 10m


Literally the only time he's got out of his chair today has been for a handful of wee's and nothing else which means he's gotta put in 5 hours and 10 minutes of care every day for the rest of the week to even hit the minimum.  I'm predicting right now, at 7.15pm, that I'll get less than 2 hours of care all week combined.  I'm also predicting, a 7.16pm, that it'll be a pretty easy 85 hour week for me this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment