Thursday 27 October 2022

Steve's woken up now, so...

...I've already cared for my carer for 115 minutes this morning, so there is only 2 hours and 45 minutes to go before I hit the minimum required and I've already almost tripled what Steve's done all week combined.


He's gone to get washed at the kitchen sink ready for his medical appointment at around 5pm and I haven't washed myself for 13 days and it's gonna be even longer than that, potentially until the middle of November at the very earliest, before I next get showered or bathed using, at best, tepid water because Steve's used all the hot water in the emersion heater, despite me asking him not to multiple times.  I think I'm just gonna boil the kettle a few times to fill the bath up with next time so that I'm not left shivering after I've got into the bath... frustrating and dangerous because of the temperature of the water in the kettle, but better that than risking hypothermia, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment