Monday 31 October 2022

Steve's eaten...

...as many meals made by me today as I had meals made for him in the whole of last week (I've made his breakfast and tea today and he made my lunch on Wednesday and Saturday last week).  They are the last meals I'm making until I've finished writing though, so if he misses a meal then he's got no-one to blame but himself.  Every lunch he doesn't cook means an extra day that I don't get to eat anything though... if he cooks every day, I'll get my first meal in November on the 14th but every one that he misses will be an extra day that I don't eat and could potentially mean that I don't get to eat until December if it's like it was last week and he only cooks twice a week, which is far from healthy, but that obviously doesn't matter to Steve.


No comments:

Post a Comment