Thursday 27 October 2022

Mornin' all

How's things for you all this morning?


So far today I've made Steve's breakfast for him then taken his bowl out and just generally cared for my carer for 105 minutes so far this morning, which is more than he's supported me all week combined (44 minutes).  We've both got medical appointments today, so I'll be making 100% of the meals again today and doubt I'll be safe enough to make anything for myself when I've made Steve's instant soup for him, so it looks like today's meals will be the half a pot of dry-roasted peanuts I had for my breakfast and 4 biscuits for lunch.  Steve's eaten 10 proper meals so far this week (I made 9 of 'em) and I've had 2 - yesterday's breakfast and lunch.


I've taken my morning pills and I've remembered to take 100% of them so far this week!  Yay me!


Time to go and make the first hot drink of the day now I reckon.  I can't remember the last time Steve made one for me and he usually has literally one or two sips of the ones I make for him, then he falls asleep, which is frustrating, but I have to keep doing it otherwise he'll whine like a baby about how thirsty he is, so I have to make a fresh drink for him every time he wakes up.


Almost forgot about the virus scan... hopefully it'll be reassuringly clear again today, but you can't be too careful with these things I don't reckon - better safe than sorry and all that jazz.


No comments:

Post a Comment