Saturday 22 October 2022

Pills taken now, sooo...

...just gotta wait for the side effects to kick in now, but I'm on track for putting in a 13 hour day of caring today, as long as my body can last another minute.  My carer has done bugger all to care for or support me yet again today and an hour and 56 minutes all week combined, so there's no possible way for him to even approach the minimum required now, even if he did nothing but care for me until midnight tomorrow 'cos there are only 28 hours left of the week and he needs to put in 33 hours and 4 minutes so I dunno where he's expecting to get the other 5 and a bit hours from again.


I've gone over the 13 hours now, so I'm gonna start closing all my programs down.  It's gonna be yet another late night tonight, but that's OK as long as my carer gets fed!


No comments:

Post a Comment