Wednesday 26 October 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I think I've worked out why my FitBit app wasn't working last night - they were stopping something or other on the 13th but mine carried on working, so I didn't think I had it on my FitBit, but I must have done 'cos it still isn't working this morning and I tried everything to get the Bluetooth thing to work last night, so maybe it was just taking longer than they expected and it was my turn yesterday?  It's frustrating, but I'm glad they gave me some warning about it happening at the start of October so that I didn't get flustered about it.


I've taken my morning pills so I'm all set until lunchtime now.  I'm hoping that Steve'll feel like cooking today, otherwise I'll be living on 4 biscuits all day which are considerably lower calorie than yesterday's mince pies!


He's gone for his "third wee since 4am" and brought my bottle of squash through for me, so his caring total for the week so far stands at 16 minutes and mine is over 26 hours by the time I was allowed to go to bed last night.


I've remembered not to open my emails 'cos of the weekly virus scan and now that Steve's awake, he'll be wanting his first meal of the day and a hot drink, so I'd best go and make them both for him.  I'm going to have breakfast this morning too, so that I can get a couple of hundred calories and save the biscuits potentially for my lunch.


TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment