Wednesday 5 October 2022

I was semi-wrong, I'm sorry

My weekly virus scan has just finished and it showed that I was still clear of nasties, so I've started the backups and I'm hoping that they'll be done, dusted and out of the way by about noon-ish and Steve's said about getting an extra treat this week for my birthday, so that'll increase my calorie count too.


I was wrong about my estimated time of the virus scan finishishing which potentially has a knock-on effect to my estimated time that the backups would finish too and I'm sorry for my mistake.


As long as I don't disconnect any of the leads, it'll hopefully be done in about 3 hours, so I'll be able to have lunch after all today, if that's the case.


Keep your fingers crossed 🤞 that I don't have to restart them before they've finished now that I've already been for a wee lol


No comments:

Post a Comment