Wednesday 5 October 2022

Today's (5th October 2022) breakfast photo

I had a huuuge breakfast this morning 'cos there didn't seem much point in leaving such a small amount of granola in the bottom of the air-tight jug and I need to replace the 450-ish calories I was missing yesterday, so I figured I'd start the day off as I mean to go on lol


T'was just my normal Tropical fruits granola and soya milk again, but the tub is finished now so this is the last breakfast photo for a while, so my entire calories will be coming from lunches now, unless or until Steve's mum can get me half a loaf of bread so that I can rapidly increase my calorie count with a couple of slices of bread and soya spread for the first time since 29th August.


Here's today's birthday breakfast photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment