Thursday 18 August 2022

Mornin' all

After another veery early start (just before 5am) I've just gotta work until 6.12am and I've done the minimum required.  I just about scraped through 13 hours after all yesterday and with such an early start, I reckon today will be at least 10 hours too.


I've taken my morning pills already and I've taken the full load of pills so far today, so just got the lunchtime pill and two evening pills to pop now then I'm fully dosed up for the day.


Just started the virus scan and after so few calories in my body yesterday (literally a bowl of granola and 4 hash browns food wise) I need to seriously up them today, but it's instant soup because of Steve's medical appointment, so I doubt I'll be able to have any lunch, so it'll be another day of drinking chocolates to get my calorie count up again  😐


Steve's just said he wants a drinking choccie and I've just finished my first litre of pop this morning, so now seems like a good opportunity to put my FitBit back around my ankle and go and make the first drink of the day for both of us.


Gotta do the watering before it gets too hot too, so I'll do that when I've made Steve's breakfast for him.


BBIAB.


No comments:

Post a Comment