Monday 3 October 2022

It's no wonder that...

...I lost weight last week then!  I thought the drinking chocolate was 405 calories per mug but it's only 165 calories, so I need to rapidly find something else that really is high calorie, is fast to prepare and doesn't need to be cooked.


Assuming we can get more bread tomorrow I'll be able to have a couple of slices of bread and spread at the end of each loaf that Steve finishes and I know that the spread is definitely high calorie, I've just gotta wait for Steve to get to the end of each loaf before I can have any so that he doesn't have to go without for his tea each night.  Hopefully a couple of slices of bread and spread every 3 days will be enough to send my weight skyrocketing this week though.


I'm just relieved that I found out now, rather than mid-way through NaNo!


No comments:

Post a Comment