Monday 3 October 2022

I was wrong, I'm sorry

I've just gone out to make myself my second hot drink of the morning and Steve hadn't gone for a "surprise poo" after all, so he's using up all the hot water in the emersion heater so that he can get washed in hot water and constantly forgets that it takes over a week to rewarm the water, so when it comes to me having a bath next week, the water will be tepid at best yet again, despite the emersion heater having been on for three weeks.


I only have maybe 3 or 4 baths a year and a shower every 3 months but I'm usually left with tepid water because Steve couldn't be bothered to boil the bloody kettle for his daily wash.  He has about 360 hygiene sessions a year that it's quick and easy to boil the kettle for but the 8 times a year that I need hot water, there's none left.


No comments:

Post a Comment