Tuesday 4 October 2022

Today's lunch was...

...hash browns.


OK so far.


I gave Steve 9 and I was supposed to have 6.


OK so far too.


Steve had his 9 and was still hungry, so I only actually had 3 and Steve had 12, so I've gotta find a bare minimum of 372 calories to just about reach the minimum number of calories, so I'm gonna have to have at least 3 drinking chocolates this afternoon which ain't gonna happen 'cos they make my mouth and throat dry, so I'm gonna be underbudget rather than over budget this week which I really didn't want to happen, but as long as Steve is fed 3 times a day, has multiple hot drinks, biscuits and pop on demand, then that's OK, right?


I'd best take the empty plates out and put on a brave face in the lunch photo post that I copy and paste to Insta where Steve sees it.


No comments:

Post a Comment