Tuesday 4 October 2022

Today's (4th October 2022) lunch photo

T'was just a very simple hash browns and brown sauce for lunch today... Steve started off with 9 and I had 6 but he was still hungry, so I let him have half of my lunch too.  I'm not too worried 'cos it's lasagne tomorrow and we've got more bread now, so I can have bread and spread if there's any left at the end of the loaf when Steve's had his tea tonight and tomorrow.  Tomorrow's lasagne is a true calorie fest, added to my breakfast and a couple of drinking chocolates should take me back to about level for the first 3 days of the week with any luck - any excuse to delight in the delishiousness of chocolate, right?  😉  I'm trying desperately to resist the urge of getting a bar of my dairy free chocolate out of the box, but I've gotta stop burping first lol


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment