Friday 16 July 2021

Book Review: "Overcoming Depression" by by Claudie Marielle Camann and Dennis Toro Toro


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

I've had depression on and off for the last 30 years so it'll be interesting to see if there's anything in this book that I haven't already tried!  I'm going opening it up with a totally open mind so we shall see how many stars it ends up with.

It's got 127 pages, so hopefully I'll get it read in one sitting, but we shall see.

I've got my "posh" (aka cafetierre) coffee on the go and it's not even 10am yet, so let's see how much I get through before I have my lunch.

Ooooh!  I'm already 10% of the way through and my coffee is barely tepid 'cos I've been so engrossed in the book.  If it carries on with this quality then I'll be recommending it to everyone I know with depression!

If I didn't like cold coffee, half a mugful would have gone to waste by now lol  I'm 22% of the way through and every single one of those 5 stars is still firmly in place.

I'm 60% of the way through it now and I still reckon each of those 5 stars are well-deserved.  It's almost lunchtime, so gonna read a bit more then stop to eat... I reckon I'll be finished by this afternoon and it's held my attention throughout!

Wowsers!  What an incredible book!  I've just finished reading it and each of those five stars are still totally solidly in place.  It's a total must-read by everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment