Tuesday 27 July 2021

I was wrong again earlier

First thing this morning I thought I'd just about hit 15 hours of care, then changed my mind at lunchtime and reduced it to 12 hours and now I'm reducing it again lol  I'm currently just over 10 hours and I've taken my last two pills of the day, so the side effects will be kicking in soon and I'll be heading to bed so doubt I'll even make 11 hours let alone 12 😯 lol


Mind you, I've had a doughnut for my tea so that Steve would have the other four before they went off, so I don't want to go to bed too soon or I'll be feeling sick and anxious about throwing up.

 

I'm charging my mobile phone up too, so it'll be about 8.30pm before that's finished, so hopefully that'll be enough time for the nausea to eff off and leave me in peace tonight.


Aksherly, if my sums are right and I do stay down here until my phone has finished charging, I might just scrape through 11 hours after all, which'll take the care so far this week to 24 hours after all.  Steve's got his regular medical appointment tomorrow, so it'll be a couple of hours less care, but I drank more than a couple of mouthfuls after 6pm, so my bladder might well wake me up at 4am again lol


The side effects have started to kick in, but my phone has still got 44 minutes to go and the doughnut hasn't settled yet either, so I don't wanna risk going to bed too soon and end up regretting it.


No comments:

Post a Comment