Thursday 22 July 2021

Just watered our tomatoes and...

...I reckon I'm definitely gonna keep up with watering 'em twice a day in hot weather, 'cos the water vanished really quickly this morning but slightly slower just now.

 

I'll keep watering them first thing in the morning but if it rains then I won't do it in the evening so that I don't drown them (or whatever happens to plants), but if it's dry all day then I'll keep on doing the 7pm-ish watering too.

 

Time to take my last two pills of the day now.  Dunno if I'll be back again before I head to bed or not, so I'll say nite nite to you all now, just in case.  I've gotta keep monitoring my carer's breathing until he wakes up though, so I'll put that into the spreadsheet and do the daily support/care timings before I head to bed I reckon.


Toodle pip for now though.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment