Tuesday 20 July 2021

Tomatoes watered, virus scan under way...

...credit score increased, hayfever through the roof, temperature already extreme but I'm feeling positive that today is gonna be a good day, so I'm gonna make the most of it.


I've decided that I'm gonna water the tomatoes twice a day but give them slightly less water each time (so instead of a litre between them once a day, I'm gonna try 750ml twice a day) just while there's this heat wave then I'll go back to watering once a day if it rains or the weather cools down to a more British kinda temperature.  The weather forecast said the heatwave is gonna last for this week then there will be rain at the weekend, so I'll water them twice a day for the rest of this week then once a day, in the evening, when it rains so that I don't flood them or drown them or overwater them or whatever the right phrase is.


I've got the free app from Experian that monitors my credit score for free once a month and yesterday was my update day and it's definitely going in the right direction now 'cos it increased by 37 points and I've only got another 70 points to recover to have a perfect credit score for the first time in more than a decade and I'm hoping that'll happen before the end of this year.  The only credit I've got left is the mortgage and that's the way it's gonna stay now.  No more credit or store cards, no more mobile phone contracts, no loans - if I can't afford it I'll either save up for it or it just wasn't meant to be.


The virus scan has just finished and I'm still free of viruses and malware, so it's time to take my morning pills now then make a start on the news until my carer wakes up so that I can make our breakfast.  Currently at an hour and 16 minutes of care by me today and my carer has cared for me for 18 minutes so far this week when he bagged the groceries and helped to put them away yesterday.


Just had the reminder come up for my pills and today begins with a T so it's a FA day for the first time this week.  Hold on while I take 'em...

➰➰➰


OK, that's all the morning pills down the hatch and I very nearly managed to swallow the FA without squash to wash it down with today 'cos it's so small❗


I've also added 3 new labels to this blog post, so from now on you'll be able to track "gardening" posts, "hayfever" posts and "drink" posts... just gotta remember to use 'em now❗ 😄


Time to get cracking with the news now I reckon.


See you all in a bit 👋


No comments:

Post a Comment